發表人: 0083
列印 上一主題 下一主題

[奇人軼事] 韓國專家稱:美國NASA隱瞞在月球發現韓國古文明事實!  關閉 [複製連結]

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-17 15:07:11 |只看該作者
韓國又在造神運動了嗎 都已經造出好多明星了 現在是習慣成自然 什麼都要插一腳了嗎= =

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-17 15:55:24 |只看該作者
大家都說韓國自大,可是也有一堆人買韓國手機?用韓國貨.人家的汽車早就行銷世界!我們台灣也要自我反省,為啥韓國可以,台灣不行.
已有 1 人評分SOGO幣 收起 理由
kyo7647 + 2 大大說得很對呀!

總評分: SOGO幣 + 2   查看全部評分

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-17 16:15:44 |只看該作者
也真是購嚕 要想在世界出名也用不著誇口亂掰 啥都說是你發跡的
你看過還不會爬就能飛上月球的韓國古文嗎??
已有 1 人評分SOGO幣 收起 理由
kyo7647 + 2 您的真誠回覆內容精闢,堪為表率,值得鼓 ...

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-17 17:29:14 |只看該作者
這果然是千古笑話,我不知道原來火星人跟韓國人有血緣關係

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-17 21:49:18 |只看該作者
韓國人真是厲害 佩服佩服

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-19 18:49:11 |只看該作者
好厲害的韓國人∼
佔據整個地球還不夠,
現在終於那魔爪伸到外太空了...

不過這篇文章本身也是有漏洞的∼∼
我在網路上發現文中的KEN JOHNSTON的確曾經參與過美國1960∼70年代的太空任務
並且早於2005年接受訪問時就表示他當時有看到月球尚有『人類』造訪或居住遺跡
但是他可是一個字也沒提到這是韓國古文明的遺跡

以下是訪問全文∼
Former NASA scientist Ken Johnston interview by Coast to Coast AM 'The Shuttle Mission/Antigravity'

Sunday, August 7, 2005
Host at that moment: George Noory
Invited to the show by Richard Hoagland
Comments made in the last 10 minutes of Hour 2
Interview transcript by Project for the Exposure of Hidden Institutions (PEHI)

Official NASA biography of Ken Johnston is located below the interview transcript, together with a very similar November 2000 testimony of another NASA employee.

Interview transcript

KEN JOHNSTON: As fast as we were moving to get to the moon and back, we should have already had colonies on the moon and already have colonies on Mars at this time. There's no question about that.

GEORGE NOORY: And we could have, if we kept up the pace?

KEN JOHNSTON: And / or there's still the question; Did we?

GEORGE NOORY: Let's hold on! Ken, tell me a little bit about what you just said, because that coming from you is pretty mind boggling.

KEN JOHNSTON: Well, I was in numerous decisions with NASA. One of them was at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory, I was charge of all the film when it came back to get it processed and then show it to the engineers and scientists that were involved. I was first hand present during looking at some of the anomalies on the lunar surface that we couldn't explain. I've explained those to Richard before. And there have been many things that have shown up since then. Some of the conversations I had with certain people that always left me with the question of, "What were they holding back?" A perfect example was when we were looking at the films of Apollo 14 on the backside of the moon. I can't recall the name of..., but as the craft is coming over in the shadow portion of that crater there were like five glowing lights and a column that appeared like a plume of steam, something coming straight up in a vacuum. I was asked to stop the film and take a good look at it and doctor Thorn Page, who was the director of the Astronomy Department and Astro-Geology, he said to the other scientiest, "well boys, what do think of that?" They all chuckled and laughed like it was an inside joke and then I was told to move on. Well, the next day when I showed that film that portion of the film had been removed and was no longer there. Actually, in places we had airbrushing done, lunar pictures, lunar surfaces, as well as lunar... [interrupted by the host]

GEORGE NOORY: Would they be anomalies of perhaps man-made vehicles and structures that might have been on the moon from earlier earth civilizations? Are we talking about extraterrestrial anomalies? Because surely there wouldn't be that much exitement about moon-based anomalies that were just natural structures.

KEN JOHNSTON: No, I think that the evidence shows that [with] some of the archeologies or some of the structures we got the indication that they were [of] ancient design. Yet, what we were looking at on Apollo 14 was something that was alive, because there were still lights functioning, and steam, something was going on, so you have ancient and current stuff going on.

GEORGE NOORY: Now, would they come, do you believe, extraterrestial, from outside or from planet earth?

KEN JOHNSTON: The way I answer that is as a solar system ambassador for NASA; I have seen things that were hard for me to explain as a pilot, but I have not spoken to or met an alien up front and close, although if there aren't any intelligent beings out there it's an awful lot of waste of space.

GEORGE NOORY: So here you are, an expert in space who worked with NASA and your saying right now tonight that it is possible that there could be some very strange anomalies there on the moon and maybe elsewhere.

KEN JOHNSTON: Absolutely, that, and as well as on Mars too.

Official NASA biography of Ken Johnston:

Ken learned to fly in the US Marine Corps and in the 1960's he was one of the 5 Test Pilots assigned to work with the Astronauts during the Apollo Moon Program at NASA in Houston. His job was to help train the Astronauts to fly the Lunar Module. He was one of the Test Conductors and became the Test Director of the TM-5 Lunar Module Training Vehicle that was used to train all the Lunar Mission Astronauts. In 1969 Ken was responsible for controlling all the Data and Photographic information generated from the Lunar Missions. He has three BS degrees in Aviation and Aerospace Engineering, a Masters in Theology and his PhD. in Meta Physics. Retired. NASA Solar System Ambassador since 2004.

http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/ambassador/profiles/Ken_Johnston.htm

November 2000, testimony of a NASA witness to the Disclosure Project:

My name is Donna Hare. During ‘70 and ‘71 I worked in Building 8 of NASA for a contractor, Philco Ford. They changed their name several times. Over the years, I worked in the photo lab and in different areas of the company on and offsite.

During the ‘70’s, I don’t know the exact date, I walked into the photo lab, into one of the restricted areas- I did have a secret clearance. I walked into a restricted area which was not my company- it was the NASA photo lab. And there they developed the film from the moon and satellite pictures, everything that’s done by NASA. One of the gentlemen I had been friends with and I still talk to occasionally pointed my attention to one area of this mosaic. It was one panel of a mosaic which are several panels put together to form a larger picture. I believe they were satellite pictures but I’m not sure. They were aerial looking down. And I said, this is really interesting.

He explained everything. And then, with a smile on his face he said, look over there. And I looked. And in one of the photo panels I saw a round white dot. And at the time it was very crisp, very sharp lines on it. And I said to him what is that? Is that a dot on the emulsion? And then he’s grinning and he says dots on the emulsion don’t leave round shadows on the ground. And there was a round shadow at the correct angle with the sun shining on the trees. I looked at him and I was pretty startled because I had worked out there several years and had never seen anything like this, never heard of anything like this. And I said, is this a UFO? And he’s smiling at me and he says, I can’t tell you that. I can’t tell you that. What I knew he meant was, it was [a UFO] but he couldn’t tell me. So I said, what are you going to do with this information? And he said, well, we always have to airbrush them out before we sell them to the public. And I was just amazed that they had a protocol in place for getting rid of UFO pictures on these things…

He said that some [of the astronauts] who wanted to talk were threatened. They’d signed papers not to talk. They would have their retirements taken away. I was just overwhelmed with that piece of information so I started asking questions. Certain people that I knew were key people in the organization so I’d take them away from the site. We’d go to lunch and I’d talk to them. And alone they would tell me things and then swear if I ever said they said it, they would say I was lying. One gentleman that I knew very well was in quarantine with the astronauts. He said, just about every one of them has seen things when they went to the moon. In fact, one said that craft were on the moon at the time of the landing. But this man has disappeared off the face of the Earth. I’ve tried to find him but I only have his name. I’ve given it to SG.

I also met a security guard that was forced to burn a lot of UFO pictures. He came into my office and he was very frightened. He said, Donna, I heard you were interested in this subject. He said, I used to work out there. And one day some soldiers came in fatigues and had me burn pictures. He said that he was burning them and he was forced not to look at them. But he was tempted. He looked at one of them and it was a UFO on the ground. Shortly thereafter he was hit in the head with a gun butt and he still had a scar on his forehead. Now, this gentleman was terrified. He was scared out of his mind. And he also said that in the picture was a UFO with little bumps on it. It looked like it had just landed…

There was a point in time when I had some people come out and tell me I shouldn’t talk about this. They didn’t threaten to kill me but I got the message I shouldn’t talk about it. But I’d already talked about it so much it didn’t really matter anymore. And like I said at the [1997] congressional briefings, I really started feeling like this topic was like sex. You know, everybody knew about it but nobody talked about in mixed company. I’m waiting to tell more whenever there’s a congressional hearing where I could be protected. I trust SG. I feel he’s done everything he said he would do as far as protection, secrecy of what I give him, for now. I want it to come out when it’s necessary and proper and can do some good. I don’t want people going around that are trying to get rid of these people or hurting them or challenging them or making them so frightened they move away-like this one particular man I know of who has just disappeared off the face of the Earth. This one man, he has disappeared. I just don’t want that.

One of the things that I’m upset about is that good people are forced to do illegal things. And I believe that this information should be given to the American [people].

確認有文中的這號NASA前職員後(不過NASA上他的簡介已經被移除了)
接下來就是是不是真的有文中那本..黑暗任務XXX....的書
我用中文搜尋,沒有這本書(顯然他沒有中譯)
然後尷尬的是,我不知道他的英文書名,只好用mission+astronaut或spaceman+secret+history去搜尋
真的被我找到這本書,英文名為『Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA 』
在美國...並沒有造成搶購
在書中的確有一些被指為遺跡的模糊圖片
但在此階段要將這些圖片指為韓國古文明...似乎關係非常遙遠

接下來,要驗證的是文中提到的學者
黃亨錫...這位仁兄我查不到,所以放棄(如果有會韓文的大大也許可以幫忙)
至於黃禹錫
大家應該還有點印象
他就是假造幹細胞研究的人,現在還在檢調調查中
也許他在複製動物方面的確是權威,但月球文明...好像領域不相干吧
黃禹錫的維基百科

最後再查一個我覺得很奇怪的報紙--俄羅斯的真理報--是真的存在嗎?
用中文查詢...乖乖,原來真理報是俄羅斯二大報之一,
的確有這個報存在
但是真理報報導過這個新聞嗎?
我到了真理報的英文網頁查詢     俄國真理報網站
為免我輸入的關鍵字不當而掛一漏萬
我輸入NASA搜尋該報刊過的相關新聞
不過試了5.6次網頁都無法顯現
我暫時放棄

好了
流言終結者的遊戲玩到現在
我發現這篇文章中有些資訊是真的有
譬如說真理報.黃禹錫跟那個前NASA職員
但有些完全找不到資料可以佐證
譬如那本書中的遺跡是韓國古文明

所以我個人可以得到一個暫時的結論---

韓國人可能又發瘋想把任何一些重要的或新穎的發現套上韓國的名字
先例包括豆漿佛祖跟孔子
這只是韓國自大的症狀又發作的一例
如此而已
已有 1 人評分威望 收起 理由
天地 + 1 您的真誠回覆內容精闢,堪為表率,值得鼓 ...

總評分: 威望 + 1   查看全部評分

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-20 03:10:26 |只看該作者
哈哈,韓國人真行.一次比一次還屌,以後他們的歷史書都變成改編的小說了.完全沒有歷史的國家.可憐啊!

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-20 04:29:45 |只看該作者
我對韓國有些人.事.物.站在客觀的角度想.他們有我們值得學習的地方例如電器用品.演藝事業.大男人主義.這些都是很不錯的表現不過本人最為佩服的是...韓國練就了無敵終極之睜眼說瞎話果然韓國整型業.在地球中是數一數二的.原因是...他們的臉皮還真的非常厚.下次他們可能更不要臉的說...宇宙中每個星球都是他們的.你們韓國也幫幫忙.不是幻想說說就都你們的了.做人還是厚道點~別只會厚臉皮.韓國真是有妄想症..跟日本一樣.說島是他們的...真是哥倆好啊!一對寶

點評

@羽蘭德@  但是大男人主義都是沙文主義者~  發表於 2011-11-25 20:10:20
已有 1 人評分SOGO幣 收起 理由
天地 + 2 您的真誠回覆內容精闢,堪為表率,值得鼓 ...

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-20 06:57:00 |只看該作者
下一次會不會說軒轅帝是韓國來的= =

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2008-6-21 11:21:38 |只看該作者
真不皢得韓國人頭腦在想甚麼
請注意︰利用多帳號發表自問自答的業配文置入性行銷廣告者,將直接禁訪或刪除帳號及全部文章!
您需要登錄後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本論壇為非營利自由討論平台,所有個人言論不代表本站立場。文章內容如有涉及侵權,請通知管理人員,將立即刪除相關文章資料。侵權申訴或移除要求:abuse@oursogo.com

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:53

© 2004-2024 SOGO論壇 OURSOGO.COM
回頂部