Mother don't worry, I killed the last snake that lived in the creek bed
媽媽別擔心,我殺了河床上最後那條蛇
Mother don't worry, I've got some money I saved for the weekend
媽媽別擔心, 我已存了足夠度過週末的錢
Mother remember being so stern with that girl who was with me?
媽媽還記得嗎?你對那曾經和我在一起的女孩有多生氣
Mother remember the blink of an eye when I breathed through your body?
媽媽還記得嗎? 我透過你身體呼吸時的短暫時光
So may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten
所以 願日出能帶來曾經被遺忘的希望
Sons are like birds, flying upward over the mountain
孩子們像鳥兒一樣,飛越過高山。
Mother I made it up from the bruise on the floor of this prison
媽媽 這監獄地板上的傷痕累累,我撐過來了
Mother I lost it, all of the fear of the Lord I was given
媽媽 我失去了所有曾經被賜予的對神的敬畏
Mother forget me now that the creek drank the cradle you sang to
媽媽 忘了我吧 你常對著唱歌的小溪源頭也乾枯掉了
Mother forgive me, I sold your car for the shoes that I gave you
媽媽 原諒我吧, 我賣了你的車來買那雙鞋送給妳
So may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten
所以 願日出能帶來曾經被遺忘的希望
Sons could be birds, taken broken up to the mountain
孩子們能像鳥兒一樣,飛越過高山。
Mother don't worry, I've got a coat and some friends on the corner
媽媽別擔心 我有外套 還有些在街頭的朋友
Mother don't worry, she's got a garden we're planting together
媽媽別擔心 她有一個花園 我們正一起耕種
Mother remember the night that the dog had her pups in the pantry?
媽媽記得那個夜晚嗎 母狗在食品櫃裡生了小狗
Blood on the floor, fleas on their paws,
血流了一地 狗爪裡全是蝨子
And you cried 'til the morning
而你哭泣直到天明
So may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten
所以 願日出能帶來曾經被遺忘的希望
Sons are like birds, flying always over the mountain
孩子們能像鳥兒一樣,飛越過高山。作者: the1the2 時間: 2015-12-27 17:47:02