Tell me something girl
告訴我些什麼,女孩啊
Are you happy in this modern world?
在這目眩神迷的世界裡,你真的開心嗎
Or do you need more?
或你對人生還有嚮往
Is there something else you are searching for?
你的心底是否還藏有 另一個尋尋覓覓的寄託
************************
Tell me something boy
向我傾吐你的故事吧,男孩
Aren’t you tired trying to fill that void?
難道你不也疲於填補生命的空虛
Or do you need more?
或者你的心仍有所憧憬
Ain’t it hard keeping it so hardcore?
用心良苦的你,怎還不願承認筋疲力盡
***************************
I’m falling
我正在墜落
In all the good times I find myself longing for change
那些美好時光裡,我渴望著蛻變,脫胎換骨
And in the bad times I fear myself
在面臨低潮時,卻又不斷懷疑自我
************************
I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in
縱身躍入深淵中,親眼看著自己沉沒
I’ll never meet the ground
明知這樣的深水沒有盡頭
Crash through the surface, where they can’t hurt us
衝破平靜的海面,那裡無人能傷即我們分毫
We’re far from the shallow now
我們離淺灘已有萬里之遙
In the shallow, shallow, shallow
曾經擱淺在岸邊
We’re far from the shallow now
但如今我們已遠離原點 作者: landrover1211 時間: 2022-12-29 11:41:20