登入   註冊   找回密碼
查看: 897|回覆: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

[轉貼愛情] 有一種愛叫做白頭偕老 [複製連結]

原創及親傳圖影片高手勳章 熱心參予論壇活動及用心回覆主題勳章 經典文章之星勳章

狀態︰ 離線
跳轉到指定樓層
發表於 2010-6-3 20:39:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去瞭解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非常寬大的胸襟才行。
When  you  are  young,  you  may  want  several  love  experiences.  But  as  timegoes  on,  you  will  realize  that  if  you  really  love  someone,  the  wholelife  will  not  be  enough.  You  need  time  to  know,  to  forgive  and  to  love.All  this  needs  a  very  big  mind.

有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份癡情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月,會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。
Is  there  anyone  who  hasn't  suffered  for  the  secret  love?  We  alwaysthink  that  love  is  very  heavy,  heavy  and  could  be  the  heaviest  thing  inthe  world.  But  one  day,  when  you  look  back,  you  suddenly  realize  thatit's  always  light,  light.  We  all  thought  love  was  very  deep,  but  infact  it's  very  thin.  The  deepest  and  heaviest  love  must  grow  up  withthe  time.    

在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裏。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是誰,不知道如何去愛,也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是,這種等待,就是愛情本身。
We  shall  always  save  a  place  for  ourselves,  only  for  ourselves.  Andthen  begin  to  love.  Have  no  idea  of  what  it  is,  who  he  is,  how  to  loveor  how  long  it  will  be.  Just  wait  for  one  love.  Maybe  no  one  will  comeout,  but  this  kind  of  waiting  is  the  love  itself

我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。
Idon't  think  that  when  people  grow  up,  they  will  become  morebroad-minded  and  can  accept  everything.  Conversely,  I  think  it's  aselecting  process,  knowing  what's  the  most  important  and  what's  theleast.  And  then  be  a  simple  man.  

我知道這世上有人在等我,儘管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。
I  know  someone  in  the  world  is  waiting  for  me,  although  I've  no  idea  of  who  he  is.  But  I  feel  happy  every  day  for  this.   

在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。
In  this  world,  only  those  men  who  really  feel  happy  can  give  women  happiness

好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人捨棄世界。
Good  love  makes  you  see  the  whole  world  from  one  person  while  bad  love  makes  you  abandon  the  whole  world  for  one  person. 

我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I  love  you  not  for  who  you  are,  but  for  who  I  am  before  you.

幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness  is  not  about  being  immortal  nor  having  food  or  rights  inone's  hand.  It’s  about  having  each  tiny  wish  come  true,  or  havingsomething  to  eat  when  you  are  hungry  or  having  someone's  love  when  youneed  love.

一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
One  may  fall  in  love  with  many  people  during  the  lifetime.  When  youfinally  get  your  own  happiness,  you  will  understand  the  previoussadness  is  kind  of  treasure,  which  makes  you  better  to  hold  and  cherishthe  people  you  love.  

已有 1 人評分威望 收起 理由
指揮官 + 1 您發表的文章內容豐富,無私分享造福眾人 ...

總評分: 威望 + 1   查看全部評分

喜歡嗎?分享這篇文章給親朋好友︰
               感謝作者     

請注意︰利用多帳號發表自問自答的業配文置入性行銷廣告者,將直接禁訪或刪除帳號及全部文章!
您需要登錄後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本論壇為非營利自由討論平台,所有個人言論不代表本站立場。文章內容如有涉及侵權,請通知管理人員,將立即刪除相關文章資料。侵權申訴或移除要求:abuse@oursogo.com

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:25

© 2004-2024 SOGO論壇 OURSOGO.COM
回頂部