Oh the weather outside is frightful 外界是那麼的冷颼颼
But the fire is so delightful 但裡面卻暖呼呼
And since we've no place to go 既然兩人都不想出門
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 喔~ 下雪吧 下雪吧 下雪吧
It doesn't show signs of stopping 這不表示我們將無事可做
And I've bought some corn for popping 事實上 我準備了些爆米花
The lights are turned way down low 此時 燈光漸漸暗了下來
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 喔~ 下雪吧 下雪吧 下雪吧
When we finally kiss good night 離別真叫人難捨
How I'll hate going out in the storm! (我真的不想離開妳 而轉身去面對壞天氣)
But if you'll really hold me tight 但只要妳把我抱得夠緊
All the way home I'll be warm 就可以溫暖我的歸鄉路
The fire is slowly dying 即使壁爐的火在說晚安
And, my dear, we're still goodbying 我們還在十八相送
But as long as you love me so 只要妳愛我到天長地久
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 喔~下雪吧 下雪吧 下雪吧