- 註冊時間
- 2009-2-2
- 最後登錄
- 2024-11-12
- 主題
- 查看
- 積分
- 39538
- 閱讀權限
- 130
- 文章
- 6744
- 相冊
- 1
- 日誌
- 20
   
狀態︰
離線
|
這首歌曲用對白作為歌的元素真的超酷
電音部分也很有記憶感 把現代人的病態展露於歌中
When Jason was at the table
當Jason在桌子附近時
I kept on seeing him look at me while he was with that other girl
我們倆互相注視而他身邊還有別的女孩
Do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous?
你一定在猜想他這麼做只為了讓我吃醋吧?
Because he was totally texting me all night last night
因為他昨夜一整晚都在傳簡訊給我
and I don't know if it's a booty call or not
我卻不清楚之間是否只是砲友
So... like what do you think?
所以 就如同你所想的?
Did you think that girl was pretty?
你認為那女孩美嘛?
How did that girl even get in here?
那女孩甚至是怎麼在那的?
Do you see her?
你看見她了嘛?
She's so short and that dress is so tacky
他如此的矮 衣著又是這麼的俗氣
Who wears Cheetah?
誰還會穿豹紋?
It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing "Summertime Sadness"?
現在還稱不上是夏天 那DJ幹嘛一直播"Summertime Sadness"?
After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette?
在我們去廁所後,我們可不可以抽根煙?
I really need one
我十分需要一根
But first,
但首先
LET ME TAKE A SELFIE
先讓我來張自拍吧
[Beat drops]
Can you guys help me pick a filter?
夥伴們 你們能不能幫我選一種特效?
I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia
我不清楚我該用XX Pro或者是Valencia
I wanna look tan
我想讓肌膚看起來像小麥色的
What should my caption be?
那我的標題又該是些什麼呢?
I want it to be clever
我想要讓他感覺起來很聰明
How about "Livin' with my bitches, hash tag LIVE"
"和我的姐妹們待在一起 #LIVE"這個如何?
I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes
在5分鐘之後我才得了10個讚
Do you think I should take it down?
你覺得我要把它換下來嗎?
LET ME TAKE ANOTHER SELFIE
讓我再來張別的自拍吧
[Beat drops]
Wait, pause, Jason just liked my selfie
等等,暫停一下,Jason剛剛對我的自拍按了讚
What a creep
甚麼鬼啊
Is that guy sleeping over there?
那傢伙還依然睡在那裡嗎?
Yeah, the one next to the girl with no shoes on
對呀,沒穿著鞋待在那女孩旁的人
That's so ratchet
真的是有夠惹人厭
That girl is such a fake model
那女孩只是個假模特兒
She definitely bought all her Instagram followers
她肯定收買所有Instagram的追蹤者
Who goes out on Mondays?
誰會在星期一晚上跑趴?
OK, let's go take some shots
好吧 讓我們來啜飲幾杯酒吧
Oh no, I feel like I'm gonna throw up
喔 不 我想我快要吐了
Oh wait, nevermind I'm fine
喔 等等 算了吧 我很好
Let's go dance
讓我們去跳舞吧
There's no vodka at this table
桌上沒有任何的伏特加
Do you know anyone else here?
這裡有任何你認識的人嘛?
Oh my god, Jason just texted me
喔 我的天啊 Jason傳了簡訊給我
Should I go home with him?
我該不該跟他回家?
I guess I took a good selfie
我猜我拍了張不賴的自拍
Selfie [on repeat]
自拍
LET ME TAKE A SELFIE
讓我來張自拍吧 |
|