Going back to the corner where I first saw you
回到第一次遇見你的街角
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move
帶著睡袋在這睡覺 我不離去
Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand
在紙板寫上些字 把妳的照片拿在手上
Saying, "If you see this girl can you tell her where I am?"
我說“如果你看見這個女孩告訴她我在哪裡”
Some try to hand me money, they don't understand
有些人給了我錢 但他們不懂
I'm not broke – I'm just a broken-hearted man
我不是破產 我是個已心碎的人
I know it makes no sense but what else can I do?
我知道這很無厘頭但我又能怎麼辦
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?
我怎麼可以在我還愛著你的時候離去
[Chorus:]
Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
因為如果有一天你醒來時發現你想著我
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
而你的心想知道在這地球我可能在哪裡
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
我想或許你會回到我們初相識的地方
And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
然後你會發現我正在在那個街角等你
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving
所以我不離去 我不離去
Policeman says, "Son, you can't stay here."
警察說 “老兄,你不能待在這”
I said, "There's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year.
我說 “我在這等一個人,或許一天或許一個月或許一年”
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows.
儘管下雨或下雪 我持續等待
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go."
假如她若改變心意,這裡是第一個她會來的地方
[Chorus]
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving,
所以我不離去 我不離去
I'm not moving, I'm not moving
我不離去,我不離去
People talk about the guy that's waiting on a girl, oh ohh
人們談論那個男人在等一個女孩
There are no holes in his shoes but a big hole in his world, hmm
他的鞋上沒有破洞,但他的世界卻從有了一個大洞
And maybe I'll get famous as the man who can't be moved
或許我會因為守候妳而成名
Maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news
或許你無意但妳從新聞上看到了我
And you'll come running to the corner
你會跑來我等你的街角
'Cause you'll know it's just for you
因為你知道我只為你這樣做
I'm the man who can't be moved
我為你守候
I'm the man who can't be moved
我為你守候
[Chorus x2]
Going back to the corner where I first saw you
回到初識你的那個街角
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move
我睡在露營的睡袋裡 我不會離去