本帖最後由 人妻幽美 於 2011-11-19 08:05 編輯
風中奇緣的歌曲算是百聽不厭
當聽一次 就能感受到其中的愛意漫飛
Think you own whatever land you land on 你覺得你擁有你所駐足的每一方土地,
Earth is just a dead thing you can claim 大地只不過是你能占有的死物。
But I know every rock and tree and creature 但我知道每塊石頭、每棵樹、每個生物,
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name 都有生命,有靈性,有名字。
Think the only people who are people 你以為外表與思考方式和你同出一轍的
Are the people who look and think like you 才稱之為人類,
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger 但假如你跟隨陌生人的腳步,
You learn things you never knew 你就會有意想不到的收獲。
You never knew
Have you ever heard the wolf cry 你可曾聽到,野狼向著冷月哀嚎?
to the blue corn moon?
Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned 可曾詢問,山貓為何咧嘴而笑?
Can you sing with all the voices 你能否與大山的聲音彼此唱和?
of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? 你能否繪盡風的萬種顏色?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? 你能否繪盡風的萬種顏色?
Come run the hidden pinetrails of the forest 來吧,在隱秘的林間小路上盡情奔跑,
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth 來吧,嘗嘗自然生長的漿果甘甜滋味,
Come roll in all the riches all around you 看吧,豐腴的大自然簇擁在你周圍,
And for once never wonder what they're worth 但這一次請不要計算它們的價值。
The rainstorm and the rivers are my brothers 暴雨河流是我的兄弟,
And the heron and the otter are my friends 蒼鷺水獺是我的朋友。
And we are all connected to each other 大千萬物,皆彼此緊緊相連,
In a circle in a hoop that never ends 造物的鏈條往復循環,生生不息。
How high does the sycamore grow 如果你坎掉楓樹
If you cut it down, then you'll never know 你永遠不會知道它能長多高
And you'll never hear the wolf cry 你將永遠聽不到野狼向著冷月哀嚎,
To the blue corn moon
Or whether we are white or copper-skinned 不論我們的皮膚是黑是白抑或黃,
We need to sing with 我們需要與萬籟的蕭聲彼此唱和,
All the voices of the mountains
To paint with all the colors of the wind 繪出風中的七彩。
You can own the Earth 當你繪出風中的七彩,
And still all you'll own is earth
Until you can paint with 才可以真正擁有地球。
All the colors of the wind
|