狀態︰ 離線
跳轉到指定樓層
發表於 2022-10-20 20:27:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 | x 1
本文最後由 taf_jsc 於 2022-10-20 21:18 編輯

回應二十大習近平發言 美國作戰司令稱中國大陸最快今年入侵台灣撰文:歐敬洛出版:2022-10-20 10:48更新:2022-10-20 16:23

美國海軍作戰部長吉爾迪(Michael Gilday)在大西洋理事會上,表示中國大陸最早可能在今年入侵台灣。

吉爾迪在大西洋理事暗,被問及美國海軍如何回應中國國家主席習近平,在二十大會議提及台灣分裂主義的警告時,吉爾迪表示這「不僅是習主席所說的話是中國的所作所為」。

吉爾戴指出,過去20年中國在表態要作出行動,都會較約定的時間早。所以當美國在談論2027年這個時間點,中國大陸可能在2022年或2023年行動。

吉爾迪所說的「2027年」,是基於美國印太司令部前司令戴維森(Philips Davidson)2021年提出的一項評估。當時戴維森認為,中國大陸可能在6年內試圖統一台灣。

習近平16日在二十大會議演說時重申,將不會放棄武統台灣。他強調,「解決台灣問題是中國人自己的事,要由中國人來決定。我們堅持以最大誠意,盡最大努力爭取和平統一為前提,但絕不承諾放棄使用保留採取一切必要措施的選項。」

https://www.hk01.com/article/827 ... utm_medium=referral
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China’s Accelerated Timeline to Take Taiwan Pushing Navy in the Pacific, Says CNO GildayBy: Mallory Shelbourne October 19, 2022 3:05 PM

Amid concerns that China could try to reunify the mainland with Taiwan faster than previously anticipated, the United States Navy is also eyeing a more immediate window for a potential conflict over the island, the service’s top officer said Wednesday.

The Navy is still assessing how China’s recent 20th Party Congress meeting affects its plans for the fleet, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Mike Gilday said at a virtual event hosted by the Atlantic Council.

“It’s not just what President Xi says, but it’s how the Chinese behave and what they do. And what we’ve seen over the past 20 years is that they have delivered on every promise they’ve made earlier than they said they were going to deliver on it,” Gilday said when asked about the so-called “Davidson window,” referring to former U.S. Indo-Pacific Command chief Adm. Phil Davidson testifying to Congress in 2021 that China wanted the capability to seize Taiwan within the next six years.

When we talk about the 2027 window, in my mind that has to be a 2022 window or a potentially a 2023 window. I can’t rule that out. I don’t mean at all to be alarmist by saying that, it’s just that we can’t wish that away,” the CNO added.

During the Chinese Communist Party meeting on Sunday, President Xi Jinping reaffirmed China’s ambitions to reunify Taiwan with mainland China. The next day, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the People’s Republic of China is moving on a faster timeline to take over the island.

U.S. Navy officials and members of Congress have invoked the 2027 timeline since Davidson’s March 2021 testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee, when he said the threat of China taking Taiwan was more imminent.

During the conversation at the Atlantic Council, Gilday also made the case for why readiness is his top priority as CNO.

“We are still recovering with our carrier force as an example for back-to-back deployments that we did 10 years ago. And so we’re still catching up on deferred maintenance so that we can get 50 years out of those platforms. So I’m not going to come off of the maintenance piece in terms of an area where we can save money because we just can’t,” he said. “And I would say the same thing about supply parts – about missiles and magazines, about training and readiness for the force. I just don’t think we can skimp on that. There are lessons of the past as recent as 2017 with the collisions that have caused me to rethink anybody’s challenging the money we’re putting into readiness and training.”

Gilday also discussed the Navy’s Project Overmatch initiative – meant to connect platforms and systems to a network that can share and transmit targeting data.

“Some of our allies and partners – I’m not going to mention which ones – but those that we see a higher likelihood of interoperability in the near term, we are sharing our Project Overmatch work with them. They’re highly interested. Some of our heads of navy have been to San Diego to visit Adm. Small and his team at [Naval Information Warfare Systems Command],” the CNO said, referring to Rear Adm. Doug Small, who Gilday put in charge of leading the Project Overmatch effort.

“And so it’s not lost on me the power of including them. We have to be inclusive, or we’re not going to be able to fight together. So we’re moving forward I think at a good pace with our allies and partners in that effort. We’re not holding back.”

While Gilday would not say which countries the U.S. is sharing the Project Overmatch information with, Navy officials have repeatedly made the case for interoperability and operating interchangeably with nations like France and the United Kingdom.

Another avenue for the U.S. Navy’s work with allies and partners has been the Task Force 59 effort in the Middle East, where U.S. 5th Fleet commander Vice Adm. Brad Cooper is leading the charge on using unmanned systems to collect data for situational awareness in the region.

Gilday said that this work with allies and partners is helping the U.S. field unmanned capabilities within the next five years.

“I definitely see value in the key operational problem that Adm. Cooper’s getting after. We’re not just experimenting for experimentation’s sake. We are learning from what we’re doing. But the key operational problem we’re solving is increasing maritime domain awareness in an area of responsibility where we have fewer ships than we’d like to have,” the CNO said.

“And so we’re closing that gap with unmanned and we’re learning from it. And as a result of that, working closely with allies and partners, we’ll be able to field capability in this FYDP,” he added, referring to the Pentagon’s five-year budget outlook known as the Future Years Defense Program.

https://news.usni.org/2022/10/19 ... fic-says-cno-gilday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
共軍4艦擾台成常態 我擬修對策記者洪哲政/台北報導 2022年10月17日 週一 上午6:17

共軍目前固定在台海周邊部署四艘作戰艦艇持續擾台,並緊貼我鄰接區水域,視時機執行封鎖台灣周邊航道演練。軍方透露,這四艘艦艇主要是共軍「峽南巡弋艦」、「海峽中線巡弋艦」、「東北跟監艦」、「接替海峽或峽南任務艦」;若出現五艘,則是再加上因應我特定演訓臨時派遣的情報船。面對共軍壓力,國軍建軍政策面臨修訂。

經國防部統計,以本月為例,除十四日台海周邊出現五艘共艦外,其餘每日都固定為四艘,海軍日前在立法院披露中共海軍由不定期派遣軍艦於台灣海峽執行海峽巡弋,逐漸轉變為固定派遣艦艇,以兩千噸上下的「056A 江島級」與「053H3 江衛二型」為主,並擴大巡弋區域,延伸至我西南及彭佳嶼以北海域。但海軍未透露這四至五艘共艦的動向。

據透露,共軍當前擾台的四艘艦艇,台海原固定即有兩艘:包括在我西南、東南海域活動的峽南巡弋艦,一艘海峽中線巡弋艦。八月中共環台軍演後,加上東北跟監日、美艦艇的機動艦一艘,接替海峽或峽南任務艦一艘;有時也會出現一艘海峽巡弋艦、一艘峽南巡弋艦、一艘東北跟監艦,外加九鵬外海試射期間的情報船;因應美、日船艦航經台海周邊,會再動員艦艇,如海峽巡弋艦或東北跟監艦會增派一艘。而東北跟監艦長期在我蘇澳外海的戰時艦艇疏散區徘徊,對我海防造成壓力。

共軍八月環台聯合軍演,共艦包圍台灣周邊海域數量最高達十四艘,我海軍雖號稱有廿二艘主戰艦艇,但除去千噸以下錦江、沱江級艦十三艘,能執行海上伴航跟監的大型艦艇包括基隆級、成功級、康定級、濟陽級、派里級艦分身乏術,最後協調海巡三千噸以上大型艦艇支援,我方才能一比一或二比一的優勢包夾共艦。

艦艇持續對應共軍,也造成海軍戰訓壓力,主力艦艇的甲操測考、教練儀簽證都受到影響,海鯊反潛操演無法實施全部科目,而近年飛彈射擊訓練曾派遣同一艦艇參演,海軍主力艦艇戰備水準可靠程度受到影響。官員則表示,海軍海鯊操演已併入「精實訓練」共同實施,其餘陸續提升中。

我軍檢討,經八月環台軍演經驗顯示,海軍輕快兵力、塔江艦、光六快艇,甚至潛艦,在這種類封鎖的灰色地帶作戰中,根本派不上用場;海軍仍需要大型傳統水面艦。

尤其未來外國援台的物資船隊,包含天然氣、原油、貨櫃輪、甚至外國撤僑船艦,都需要我海軍大型艦,配合空軍、岸基制海飛彈,共同開闢海上安全走廊,並提供護航進入我方港口,方能確保海上生命線安全;因此,海軍現在籌建兩艘能快速取得的兩千五百噸級巡防艦,後續艦擬興建十艘,因應灰色地帶衝突,同時提升主戰艦艇戰訓時數。

海軍司令部昨表示,近期共軍常態性擾台增加海軍艦艇戰備壓力,海軍已適當調整任務及訓練測考時間,可維持艦艇戰備水準。
=========================================================

過去20年中國在表態要作出行動,都會較約定的時間早。所以當美國在談論2027年這個時間點,中國大陸可能在2022年或2023年行動。

美國會這樣說,是已經挖洞讓中國跳了嗎?希望維尼習像普亭一樣沉不住氣,直接開打?
世界不是只有台灣會「出口轉內銷」,美國為解決國內壓力,找尋外部敵人,鞏固領導中心,為自己選情加溫。
刺激其實中國還有另一好處,可以對制裁加溫,升級到直接封鎖中國在美國的資產,甚至直接將美國欠中國在貿易上的貨款,直接凍結,就是買東西不付錢,瞬間美國的資產就又多了好多個億,解決美國赤字。
劇情越來越精彩,警張、警張、警張,刺激、刺激、刺激,就看維尼習會不會上鉤?沉不沉住氣?
426維尼習到底在等甚麼最佳時機?等台灣內亂?等美國經濟破產無力維持軍力?
答案可能只有維尼習肚子裡的蛔蟲知道!

喜歡嗎?分享這篇文章給親朋好友︰
               感謝作者     

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2022-10-20 20:48:55 |只看該作者
真正的意思是 美國缺錢了 還不快點交保護費買美國的除役軍備

熱心參予論壇活動及用心回覆主題勳章

狀態︰ 離線
發表於 2022-10-20 21:33:28 |只看該作者
本文最後由 e4q4mi 於 2022-10-20 22:47 編輯

中共  它必須要 ... 打樓  打房  打貪  打藝人
原因是因為  它如果  不這麼做  把實現夢想的人  降到 < 0.0001 % 以下
同一年裡  讓一批小白老鼠中  太多%的數量  太快速度富裕
它就沒辦法  持續  繼續做下去了你知道嗎
因為那少數 0.1 % 的人  必定會上  社群平台  或出書  主動  跳出來說
: [  嘿嘿嘿 !  你看  我都富裕了  阿你你你 ... 你怎還沒富裕呀 ?  ]
這樣一來  大家反而  更容易揭穿  蜂蜜熊的  " 共同富裕計劃 "

(  除 非 喇 !  除非它把  各大社群交流平台  全部  都給關了  它一直以來  都很想做  可惜  做不到  )

打房  打貪  爛尾樓的真正原因 :

(  我記得  這種玩具  小時候  大家都有買過  )

這個  正在爬樓梯的人  
不可能會  主動跳下來  冒險摔死  揭穿它們的謊言
因為  它有爬不完的樓梯  只要控制在  一定數量之下
這個謊言  就永遠  不會戳破

我記得  這套理論  該死的  企業管理  裡面也有講
XD
請注意︰利用多帳號發表自問自答的業配文置入性行銷廣告者,將直接禁訪或刪除帳號及全部文章!
您需要登錄後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本論壇為非營利自由討論平台,所有個人言論不代表本站立場。文章內容如有涉及侵權,請通知管理人員,將立即刪除相關文章資料。侵權申訴或移除要求:abuse@oursogo.com

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 09:57

© 2004-2024 SOGO論壇 OURSOGO.COM
回頂部