SOGO論壇
  登入   註冊   找回密碼
查看: 467|回覆: 1
列印 上一主題 下一主題

[西洋] Augustana - Boston [複製連結]

Rank: 4

狀態︰ 離線
跳轉到指定樓層
1
發表於 2012-4-25 16:26:45 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 | x 1





第一個音樂是別人改編的,第二個才是原版的,不過我覺得改編的比原版好聽很多。


Augustana - Boston

in the light of the sun, is there anyone?
在那耀眼的陽光下,有人嗎?
oh it has begun...
喔..這一切都將開始
oh dear you look so lost,
喔..親愛的,你看起來那麽失落
Eyes are red and tears are shed,
眼睛紅紅的,淚也流了下來
this world you must've crossed...you said...
你說,日子終究還是要過下去的

you don't know me, you don't even care,
你不了解我,甚至毫不關心
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
你不了解我,不能容忍我

essential and appealed,
總有一天會實現的
Carry all your thoughts across
帶著你所有的想像
an open field,
穿過那一大片無垠草原
when flowers gaze at you..
花兒凝視著你
They're not the only ones who cry
它們不是唯一
when they see you
看見你哭泣的
you said...
你說

you don't know me, you don't even care,
你不了解我,甚至毫不關心
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
你不了解我,不能容忍我

she said I think I'll go to Boston...
她說,我要出發前往波士頓
I think I'll start a new life,
我要一個全新生活
I think I'll start it over,
我要重新開始
Where no one knows my name,
到一個沒有人認識我的地方
I'll get out of California,
我要離開加州
I'm tired of the weather,
我討厭那裏的天氣
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
我會有個新戀情,和我的伴去西班牙
I think I'll go to Boston,
我要出發前往波士頓
I think that I'm just tired
我只是累了
I think I need a new town,
我需要一個嶄新的小鎮
To leave this all behind...
把一切拋在腦後
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset
我需要晨曦,而不是晚輝余霞
I hear it's nice in the Summer,
我聽說那裏夏天很棒
Some snow would be nice...
能下點雪也很好
Boston...where no one knows my name...
波士頓...一個沒有人認識我的地方
喜歡嗎?分享這篇文章給親朋好友︰
               感謝作者     

權天使(三級)

十大中出青年

Rank: 6Rank: 6

狀態︰ 離線
2
發表於 2012-5-1 21:22:27 |只看該作者
很好聽哦~~很喜歡這首的旋律!
謝謝分享^^

點評

smallwolfdog  感謝支持!!  發表於 2012-5-2 21:47:25
請注意︰利用多帳號發表自問自答的業配文置入性行銷廣告者,將直接禁訪或刪除帳號及全部文章!
您需要登錄後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊


本論壇為非營利自由討論平台,所有個人言論不代表本站立場。文章內容如有涉及侵權,請通知管理人員,將立即刪除相關文章資料。侵權申訴或移除要求:abuse@oursogo.com

GMT+8, 2025-4-26 12:37

© 2004-2025 SOGO論壇 OURSOGO.COM
回頂部