SOGO論壇
  登入   註冊   找回密碼
查看: 245|回覆: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

[西洋] Jim Brickman - Beautiful ft. Wayne Brady [複製連結]

狀態︰ 離線
跳轉到指定樓層
發表於 2016-4-15 23:59:02 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MBwABJjzn0&ebc=ANyPxKrUhH62ft7YpsK7ZpAS5FwRthEFjoXb4MORQ7YbyIhOutGl4R7bZhe59dVGKhGlOWIp4lZJBYPFZRs8xxSJ8UjFTMK00w&nohtml5=False

Jim Brickman - Beautiful ft. Wayne Brady

From the Moment I saw you, from the moment I looked into your eyes there was something about you I knew I knew that you were once in a life time a treasure near impossible to find and I know how lucky I am to have you Chorus: Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few but I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you Holding you in my arms no one else has fit so perfectly I could dance forever with you, with you and at the stroke of midnight please forgive me if I can't let go cause I never dreamed I'd find a Cinderella of my own Chorus: Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few but I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you Chorus repeat: Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few but I've never seen anything... Oh Oh, Oh no, I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you from the moment I saw you, from the moment I looked into your eyes...

*Jim Brickman*
吉米 布萊克曼,出生於美國俄亥俄州,1994年在美國踏上音樂路途至今,
總共出版了發行8張專輯,Newage最重要的作曲家及鋼琴家之一。
作為Newage最重要的作曲家及鋼琴家之一,
JimBrickman 金布來克曼的鋼琴音樂自有其獨特之處。
喜歡嗎?分享這篇文章給親朋好友︰
               感謝作者     

請注意︰利用多帳號發表自問自答的業配文置入性行銷廣告者,將直接禁訪或刪除帳號及全部文章!
您需要登錄後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本論壇為非營利自由討論平台,所有個人言論不代表本站立場。文章內容如有涉及侵權,請通知管理人員,將立即刪除相關文章資料。侵權申訴或移除要求:abuse@oursogo.com

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 03:19

© 2004-2024 SOGO論壇 OURSOGO.COM
回頂部