SOGO論壇
  登入   註冊   找回密碼
查看: 387|回覆: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

[西洋] Bruno Mars - Chunky Victoria’s Secret 2016 Fashion Show Performance [複製連結]

狀態︰ 離線
跳轉到指定樓層
發表於 2017-1-17 04:10:23 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 | x 1
                                                                         2016'S VSFS HD1080P
                                                    2016年維多利亞的秘密時尚秀 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
                                                                         可調高畫質至HD 1080P
                                                                                 試看看什麼叫動感

Bruno Mars - Chunky
                                                               (She got to shake her little something)
                                                                    Shake her little something
                                                                    Throwing that thing from left, right, side to side
                                                                    She got to have her own money
                                                                                (She got her own money)
                                                                    Shout out to the girls that pay they rent on time

If you ain't here to party take your ass back home
                                                                    If you getting naughty, baby here's my phone
                                                                    Slide with your boy to the bar
                                                                    Slide with your boy to the car
                                                                    I've been searching everywhere and now here you are

Chunky~
                                                                    Looking for them girls with the big old hoops
                                                                    That drop it down in daisy dukes
                                                                                        (I wanna get down)
                                                                    Yeah, I am the one, I'm trying to recruit
                                                                                        I'm looking at you
                                                                                          Yeah, you baby~

Now let me hear you say you ready (I'm ready)
                                                                   Girl, you better have you hair, weave strapped on tight
                                                                   Girl once we can go, where we rolling
                                                                   We'll cha-cha 'til the morning
                                                                   So just say alright (alright)

If you ain't here to party take your ass back home
                                                                   If you getting naughty, baby here's my phone
                                                                  Slide with your boy to the bar
                                                                  Slide with your boy to the car
                                                                  I've been searching everywhere and now here you are

Chunky~
                                                                                      (I wanna get down)
                                                                                     I'm looking at you
                                                                                         Yeah, you baby~

You got what I want (I got what you want)
                                                                  You got what I need (I got what you need)
                                                                                         37-27-42!!!
                                                                  Squeeze all of that into my coop
                                                                  Girl, I choose you

Chunky~
                                                                                     (I wanna get down)
                                                                                I'm looking at you~

~Yeah, you baby...

喜歡嗎?分享這篇文章給親朋好友︰
               感謝作者     

請注意︰利用多帳號發表自問自答的業配文置入性行銷廣告者,將直接禁訪或刪除帳號及全部文章!
您需要登錄後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本論壇為非營利自由討論平台,所有個人言論不代表本站立場。文章內容如有涉及侵權,請通知管理人員,將立即刪除相關文章資料。侵權申訴或移除要求:abuse@oursogo.com

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 08:02

© 2004-2024 SOGO論壇 OURSOGO.COM
回頂部