熱心參予論壇活動及用心回覆主題勳章 品味生活區勳章

狀態︰ 在線上
跳轉到指定樓層
發表於 2019-7-19 00:44:04 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
本文最後由 陽哥哥 於 2019-7-19 00:50 編輯

1、缺乏自知之明是最愚昧的。

Lack of knowledge is the most foolish.

2、節約與勤勉是人類兩個名醫。

Saving and diligence are the two famous man.

3、為人善良和正直才是最光榮。

Being kind and honest is the most glorious.

4、人生的價值是由自己決定的。

The value of life is determined by its own.

5、沒有可憎的缺點的人是沒有的。

No man is without an obscene fault.

6、沒有信念,就沒有真正的美德。

Without faith, there is no real virtue.

7、可以說,品位是鑑賞力的顯微鏡。

It can be said that the taste is an appreciation of the microscope.

8、上帝造就了我,而我卻將模子打破。

God made me, but I will break the mold.

9、人人生而自由,卻無處不在枷鎖中!

Every man is born free, but is in chains!

10、勞動是社會中每個人不可避免的義務。

Labor is the inevitable obligation of everyone in the society.

11、 生活就是一種遍布罪惡和悲傷的苦役。

Life is a kind of guilt and sorrow over slavery.

12、良心是靈魂之聲,而情愫是肉體之聲。

Conscience is the voice of the soul, and love is the voice of the flesh.

13、一切學科本質上應該從心智啟迪時開始。

All disciplines should begin from the Enlightenment of the mind.

14、人生來是自由的,但卻無處不身戴枷鎖。

Life is free, but there is no place to wear shackles.

15、慈善的行為比金錢更能解除別人的痛苦。

The act of charity is better than the money to relieve the pain of others.

16、忍耐是苦澀的,但它的果實卻是甘甜的。

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.

17、男人大談他知道的事,女人只談受歡迎的事。

The man talked about what he knew, and the woman only talked about the popular thing.

18、怨恨就是一袋死老鼠,最好把他丟得遠遠的。

Resentment is a bag of dead rats, it is best to throw him away.

19、懷著善意的人,是不難於表達他對人的禮貌的。

With good intentions, it is not difficult to express his politeness to people.

20、人在世上越離開塵俗,越接近自己,就越幸福。

People in the world is leaving this world, more close to their own, more happiness.

21、用熱心去彌補才能,是勝過用才能去彌補熱心的。

To make up for it with enthusiasm is more than to use it to make up for it.

22、財產這個魔鬼,摸著什麼東西就要敗壞什麼東西。

Property of the devil, feeling what is going to corrupt what.

23、青年是學習智慧的時期,中年是付諸實踐的時期。

Youth is the time to learn wisdom, middle age is the time to put into practice.

24、因為做有意義的事情,其本身就是對生活的享受。

Because doing meaningful things, it is the enjoyment of life itself.

25、 家庭生活的樂趣是抵抗壞風氣的毒害的最好良劑。

The joy of family life is the best agent to resist the bad mood.

26、把利益給予不應得的人,那就是破壞了公正的秩序。

To give an unfair benefit to people who don't deserve it is to destroy the order of justice.

27、異性友情的發展,就像雙曲線,無限接近但永不觸及。

The development of opposite sex friendship, just like a hyperbolic, infinitely close but never touch.

28、大雨可以延遲我們到達的時間 ,但不能阻止我們前進。

Heavy rain can delay the time we arrived, but we can't stop us from going forward.

29、青年期是增長才智的時期,老年期則是運用才智的時期。

Youth is a period of growth and intelligence, and the old age is the time to use it.

30、自然與美德,受到社會、財產的產物學問和藝術的侵害。

Nature and virtue, by the product of society, property of knowledge and art of the infringement.

31、強力並不意味著權利,而只有合法的權力才能產生義務。

Strength does not mean the right, but only the legal power to generate obligations.

32、企圖征服別人乃是國家需用增長最顯著最有害的根源之一。

Trying to conquer others is one of the most obvious and harmful causes of the growth of the country.

33、美德好像戰場,我們要過美好的生活,要常常和自己鬥爭。

Virtue is like a battle field, we have a good life, we must fight against ourselves.

34、由於過分審慎,人們對於時機就會重視不夠,就會坐失良機。

Because of overly cautious, people for the moment will not pay enough attention, it will lose the chance.

35、讀書不要貪多,而是要多加思索,這樣的讀書使我獲益不少。

Do not do too much reading, but to add thinking, this study make me a lot.

36、人們說生命是很短促的,我認為是他們自己使生命那樣短促的。

People say that life is very short, I think they make life so short.

37、我深信只有有道德的公民才能向自己的祖國致以可被接受的敬禮。

I believe that citizens can only have moral extend to their own country may be accepted salute.

38、我們與飛禽一樣,都有換毛的季節,這注定是我們人生的轉折點。

We are like birds, the changing seasons, this is destined to be a turning point in our life.

39、無論何物,只要出於自然的創造,都是好的,一經人手就變壞了。

No matter what, as long as their natural creation, is good, the staff have gone bad.

40、知識少的人,講話講得特別多;知識多的人,講話反而講得很少。

Less knowledge of the people, speak more particularly; more knowledge of the people, but speak very little speech.

41、感謝上蒼,我終於把難以說出口的醜事,明明白白的全部說出來了。

Thank God, I finally got to say the scandal, said it all as clear as noonday.

42、問題不在於他學到的是什麼樣的知識,而在於他所學的知識要有用處。

The question is not what he learned, but what he learned is useful.

43、出自造物主手中的東西,都是好的,而一到了人的手裡,就全變壞了。

Everything that comes from the hands of the creator is good, and the one who is in the hands of a man is all bad.

44、在兒童時期沒有養成思想的習慣,將使他們從此以後一生都沒有思想的能力。

Not forming the habit of thinking in childhood, will make them have no thought of the ability after all life.

45、法律作為一種規定,它自身的約束力弱於慾望,它只能是限制人們而無法改變人們。

Law, as a rule, its own binding is weaker than desire, it can only restrict people and can not change people.

46、做老師的只要有一次向學生撒謊撒漏了底,就可能使他的全部教育成果從此為之毀滅。

As long as the teacher to the students once lied to the bottom of the leak, it may make all of his educational achievements from the end of the destruction.

47、真正自由的人只想他能夠得到的東西,只做他喜歡做的事情,我就是我的第一基本原理。

Real freedom people only want what he can get things, only do what he likes to do, I was my first basic principle.

48、人類不知不覺獲得了一種關於相互之間的義務以及履行這種義務獲得的好處的模糊觀念。

Human beings have unknowingly acquired a vague idea about the mutual obligations and the benefits of fulfilling that obligation.

49、你知道運用什麼方法,一定可以使你的孩子成為不幸的人嗎? 這個方法就是對他百依百順。

Do you know what method to use, you can make your child become an unfortunate person? This method is for him to obey in every way.

50、任何一個人,只要他的心和他的愛好遭到了破壞 ,他如花似錦的年華就會像春夢似地消磨過去。

Any one person, as long as his heart and his hobby is destroyed, he will have a bright flowery years will be like a dream wildly killing in the past.

51、人是生而自由的,但卻常困在枷鎖之中。 自以為是其他一切人的主人,反比其他一切人更是奴隸。

Man is born free, but he is always in chains. The owner, who is the owner of all others, is the slave of the other.

52、一切法律中最重要的法律,既不是刻在大理石上,也不是刻在銅表上,而是銘刻在公民的內心裡。

The most important law in all the laws, neither carved in marble, nor engraved on the table, but engraved in the hearts of citizens.

53、如果你的目的只是想到某一個地方去,你當然可以坐驛車,但是,如果是為了遊歷,那就要步行了。

If you just think of a place to go, of course you can post chaise, however, if it is to travel, it would have to walk.

54、事實上人們的利益碰撞的越厲害,人們就越彼此仇恨;人們表面上相互幫助,實際上卻想盡一切辦法彼此殘害。

In fact people collision of interests, the more powerful, more people hate each other; people help each other actually tried every means to each other and destroyed.

55、我打算做一件前無古人,後無仿者的事情,我要把一個人的真實面目全部地展示在同胞面前,那個人就是我自己。

I'm going to do an unprecedented, no imitation of things, I want to put a person's true face all show in front of compatriots, that person is me.

56、幻想只是在境遇最不順利的時候才最愜意地出現在腦際,當周圍的一切都是喜氣洋洋的時候,反而不那麼饒有趣味了。

Fantasy is just in time for most inauspicious circumstances was the most pleasant appeared in my mind, when everything around is jubilant, but not so interesting.

57、政府就是在臣民與主權者之間所建立的一個中間體。 國家是由於它自身而存在的,但政府則只能是由於主權者而存在的。

The government is an intermediate between the subjects and the sovereign. Because of the existence of the state itself, but the government can only be due to the existence of the sovereign.

盧梭名言英文版

1、官員愈多,則政府越弱。

The officials, the government is weak.

#2人是生而自由的,但卻無往不在枷鎖之中。

Man is born free, but he is not in chains.

#3人性本善,但罪惡的社會環境使人變壞了。

Human nature is good, but evil social environment makes people become bad.

4、大自然希望兒童在成人以前就要像兒童的樣子。

Nature wants children to be like children before they are adults.

5、最重要的教育原則是不要愛惜時間 ,要浪費時間。

The most important educational principle is not to cherish the time, to waste time.

6、 生活本身沒有任何價值,它的價值在於怎樣使用它。

Life itself has no value, its value lies in how to use it.

7、我們的痛苦正是產生於我們的願望和能力的不相稱。

Our pain is not commensurate with our desire and ability.

8、從我們心中奪走對美的愛,也就奪走了生活全部魅力。

From our hearts to take the love of the United States, but also took away all the charm of life.

9、教育的最大的秘訣是:使身體鍛煉和思想鍛煉互相調劑。

The great secret of education is to make physical exercise and mental exercise to adjust to each other.

10、事實上,法律永遠有利於佔有者,而不利於一無所有的人。

In fact, the law is always in favor of the owner, but not conducive to a person without.

11、我獨處時從來不感到厭煩,閒聊才是我一輩子忍受不了的事情。

I never feel bored when I'm alone, and it's the thing I can't stand for my whole life.

12、我知道必須讓孩子們有所專心,怠慢乃是孩子們最可怕的危險。

I know I must let the children be attentive, but neglect the most terrible danger of children.

13、裝飾對於德行也同樣是格格不入的,因為德行是靈魂的力量和生氣。

Decoration is also incompatible with virtue, for virtue is the power and anger of the soul.

14、出於自然這個造物主手中的一切都是善的,到了人手中才變成了惡。

For all that is in the hand of the creator God is good, and it is in the hands of man that it becomes evil.

15、凡是教師缺乏愛的地方,無論品格還是智慧都不能充分地或自由地發展。

Where the teachers lack of love, both character and wisdom are not fully and freely developed.

16、要記住,人之所以走入迷途,並不是由於他的無知,而是由於他自以為知。

Remember, the reason why people go astray, not because of his ignorance, but because he knows that.

17、在兒童時期沒有養成思想的習慣。 將使他從此以後一生都沒有思想的能力。

Not forming the habit of thinking in childhood. The ability to make him a life without thinking.

18、如果允許我們在這個世界上長生不老,試問谁愿意接受這件不吉祥的禮物?

If we allow ever-young in this world, who are willing to accept this sinistrous gift?

19、每個家庭都是一個團結的小社會,自由和相互之間的感情是他們唯一的紐帶。

Each family is a small community of unity, freedom and mutual affection is their only bond.

20、生活得最有意義的人,並不就是年歲活得最大的人,而是生活最有感受的人。

The most significant person in life is not the greatest person in life, but the most important person in life.

21、世上並沒有純粹的無意識行動,只要我們善於去尋找,都能從內心找出行動原因。

There is no pure unconscious action in the world, so long as we are good at seeking, we can find out the reason of action from the heart.

22、在把所有這一切搞得混淆不清時,人們非但沒有使我們明理,反而使我們變得邪惡。

To put it all in confusion, people not only did not make us understanding, but to make us evil.

23、人類智力的發展都應該主要歸功於慾望,而慾望能否被普遍滿足要依靠智力的發展。

The development of human intelligence should be mainly attributed to the desire, and the desire can be generally satisfied to rely on the development of intelligence.

24、在不幸中所表現出來的勇氣,通常總是使卑怯的心靈惱怒,而使高尚的心靈喜悅的。

The courage in misfortune, usually make cowardly heart angry, and the noble soul of joy.

25、如果說一個人可以為了道德而自我克制的話,那他絕對無法忍受他所鍾愛的人的輕蔑。

If a person can be self restrained for the sake of morality, then he can't stand the contempt of the person he loves.

26、性格軟弱,至多只能做到不犯罪惡,如果還要侈談高尚的美德,那就是狂妄和大膽了。

Weak in character, not only do not sin, even if it is about virtue, arrogant and bold.

27、最強者也不能總是強大得足以永遠作主人,除非他能把力量轉化為權利和服從的義務。

The strongest cannot always be strong enough to be master, unless he can turn the power into the right and the duty of obedience.

28、如果流動,就流走;如果靜止,就乾涸;如果生長,就慢慢凋零,這個世界沒有永恆。

If the flow, flow away; if still, on the dry; if the growth, and slowly fade, the world is not eternal.

29、我既找不到一個完全獻身於我的朋友 ,我就必須有些能以其推動力克服我的惰性的朋友。

I can't find a friend who is totally devoted to me, and I have to be able to overcome the inertia of my friend by the force of it.

30、最孤寂難熬的生活,也比與那幫傢伙交往要好,要知道那是些只知道背叛和仇恨的惡棍。

The most lonely and sad life, but also better than with the help of the guys, to know that it is only know that the betrayal and hatred of the villain.

31、德行與邪惡兩個名詞乃是以集體為對象的概念,是只有通過人們的頻繁接觸才能產生的。

Virtue and evil two terms are the concept of collective as the object, it is only through the frequent contact with people can produce.

32、寧可讓兒童一個字也不識,也不要使他為了學到這一些學問而把其他有用的東西都犧牲了。

Would rather let the children a dead letter, don't make him to learn the knowledge and the other useful things are sacrifice.

33、人類的進步史也就是人類的墮落史;而私有製的確立,是造成人類不平等及其後果的關鍵。

The history of human progress is the history of human degeneration, and the establishment of private ownership is the key to the cause of human inequality and its consequences.

34、我們手裡的金錢是保持自由的一種工具;我們所追求的金錢,則是使自己當奴隸的一種工具。

The money in our hand is a tool to keep free; the money we seek is a tool to make yourself a slave.

35、現在,這個世界上剩下孤零零的我一個人了。 除了我和我的影子,再也沒有兄弟 、鄰里、夥伴。

Now, the rest of the world left me alone. In addition to me and my shadow, no brothers, neighbors, partners.

36、自私性是一種自愛,憐憫心是一種他愛。 一個人想要得到他人的愛,他自己首先應具備愛人之心。

Selfishness is a kind of self love, compassion is a love he. A man who wants to be loved by others should first have a heart of love.

37、人類似乎有這樣的傾向,建立一項規則叫別人遵守,同時又極力使自己成為例外,不受它的約束。

Humans seem to have such a tendency to establish a rule that others follow, at the same time trying to make themselves an exception, not subject to its constraints.

38、治理社會就應當完全根據這種共同的利益。 人們總是願意自己幸福,但人們並不總是能看清楚幸福。

Governance society should be based on this common interest. People always want to be happy, but people don't always look happy.

39、我不願意死,但我現在已經到了垂死的境地,我希望為了你而活下去,但恰恰是你在剝奪我的生命。

I don't want to die, but I'm in a dying position, I want to live for you, but it's you who are taking away my life.

40、不管到了哪裡,我都一直留戀那令人愉快的悠閒生活,對唾手可得的富貴榮華毫無興趣,甚至厭惡。

Regardless of where to, I have been lingering the delightful, leisurely life, riches without interest of handy, even disgust.

41、如果主權者對一個臣民的要求比另一個臣民多的話,事情就變成個別的,他的權力也就不再湊效了。

If the sovereignty of a subject is more than another subject, then things will become a different, and his power will no longer be effective.

42、智與愚,猶如美與惡的食物,言語的巧拙,不過如杯盤的精粗,不論杯盤精粗,都能盛這兩類食物。

Wisdom and stupidity, like beauty and evil of the food, the speech of skillful and clumsy, just like cup of fine coarse, regardless of cup of coarse and fine, holding the two kinds of food.

43、一個人只要能夠生活就感到滿足的話,他就會生活的很愉快。 我們愈不知道忍受,我們愈感到痛苦。

If a person is satisfied with his life, he will have a good life. The more we don't know, the more we feel the pain.

44、人只有在處於依賴狀態的時候才是柔弱的,如果他無拘無束,不依賴他人的話,他早就是很強壯的了。

Only when a person is in a state of dependence is weak, if he is unrestrained, do not rely on other people's words, he is very strong.

45、一旦法律喪失了力量,一切就都告絕望了;只要法律不再有力量,一切合法的東西也都不會再有力量。

Once the law has lost its power, all will be in despair; as long as the law no longer has the power, all the legal things will not be any more power.

46、人是生而自由的,但卻無往不在枷鎖之中。 自以為是其他一切的主人的人,反而比其他一切更是奴隸。

Man is born free, but he is not in chains. The man who thinks he is the master of everything else is a slave to everything else.

47、真正的幸福的源泉在我們自身。 一個人只要自己善於追求幸福,別人是無法使他落到真正悲慘的境地的。

The source of true happiness in our own. As long as a person is good at the pursuit of happiness, others can not make him fall into a real tragic situation.

48、我從事一項前無古人、後無來者的事業。 我要把一個人的真實面目全部地展示在世人面前;此人便是我。

I engaged in a career, with no predecessors who have. I want to show the true colors of a person in front of the world; this person is me.

49、唯獨在這些孤獨和沈思默想的時刻,我才是真正的我,才是和我的天性相符的我,我才既無憂煩又無羈束。

In these moments of solitude and meditation alone. I am really me, is consistent with my nature. I, I just neither worry and fettered.

50、人一旦成名,就一個朋友也沒有了,這是一個很大的不幸。 而尤其不幸的是自稱為朋友的人也都離你而去。

Once people become famous, it is a great misfortune to have a friend, it is a great misfortune. And in particular, the people who are claiming to be friends are going away from you.

51、我們經常看見劇院裡的人為劇中招收不幸的人傷心落淚,然而如果他們成為暴君,只會更加殘暴的對待敵人。

We often see people in the theatre who admit unfortunate people to tears, but if they become tyrants, they will be more cruel to the enemy.

52、社交場中的閒逸令人厭惡的,因為它是被迫的;孤獨生活中的閒逸是愉快的,因為它是自由的、出於自願的。

The leisure in the social field is disgusting, because it is forced, and the idle in the lonely life is pleasant, for it is free and voluntary.

53、儘管我曾冒失莽撞,但我既不是個說謊者也不是個懦夫 ,而我的心所犯下的罪孽,我的筆是不會去否認它的。

Even though I have a blunder, but I am neither a liar is not a coward, and my heart committed sin, my pen is not to deny it.

54、當人民被迫服從而服從時,他們做的對。 但是,一旦人民可以打破自己身上的桎梏而打破它時,他們就做的更對。

When people are forced to obey, they do. However, when people can break the shackles of their own body and break it, they do more on.

55、你要記住,在敢於擔當培養一個人的任務以前,自己就必須要造就一個人,自己就必須是一個值得推崇的模範。

You have to remember, in the courage to play the task of training a person before, he must make a person, he must be a worthy model.

56、政治學的大問題,是找到一種將法律置於人之上的政府形式,這個問題之難,可以與幾何學中將圓變方的問題相媲美。

The big problem of political science is to find a form of government that will be placed on top of the law, and the problem can be compared with that of the circle in geometry.

57、這就是人類第一個劃時代的變革,人類建立了家庭,形成了某種形式的私有製,也給自己帶來了無窮無盡的爭吵和衝突。

This is the first time that the human beings have been marked by the change of the times, the people have established the family, have formed some kind of private ownership, also has brought the endless dispute and the conflict to oneself.

58、一個人的心是只服從他自己的,你想束縛它,結果卻釋放了它;如果讓它自由自在的話,你反而把它束縛得緊緊的了。

A man's heart is only subject to his own, you want to bind it, the results have released it; if you let it be free, but you put it tightly bound.

喜歡嗎?分享這篇文章給親朋好友︰
               感謝作者     

以前的我~開著推土機在捉松鼠(無聊進階版)
現在的我~開著推土機在數紅豆(無聊極致版)
當愛情濃的密不可分,條件?算是那根蔥的問題
但感情淡到反目成仇,條件?芝麻變成蔥的問題
請注意︰利用多帳號發表自問自答的業配文置入性行銷廣告者,將直接禁訪或刪除帳號及全部文章!
您需要登錄後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本論壇為非營利自由討論平台,所有個人言論不代表本站立場。文章內容如有涉及侵權,請通知管理人員,將立即刪除相關文章資料。侵權申訴或移除要求:abuse@oursogo.com

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:33

© 2004-2024 SOGO論壇 OURSOGO.COM
回頂部